What information does LaGrange Medical Center collect?
LaGrange Medical Center only collects information from you when you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form.
When filling out a form on our website, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address or phone number.
What does LaGrange Medical Center use your information for?
Any of the information LaGrange Medical Center collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
– To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from our patients.
– To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To administer a promotion, survey or other website feature.
– To send periodic emails, the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
NO. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information.
LaGrange Medical Center
6170 Joliet Road
Countryside, IL 60525