St. Patrick’s day will soon be upon us. Let’s try not to overdo it so we can remember how much fun we had the day before. Here are some helpful tips for preventing a hangover on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Eat a good dinner. Don’t drink on an empty stomach.
- Have a snack in between drinks.
- Drink water in between drinks. This will help slow you down.
- Don’t try and keep up with all those drinking around you. Drink to enjoy your drink.
- If you are making your own drinks, dilute them with less alcohol or more soda/juice etc.
- Have a good friend keep an eye on you.